Re: Help: Autotools and gnome-doc help

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:24 AM, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:
Well I failed at getting a release out tonight. Fails make distcheck with some errors in help about the docbook being invalid XML. It still renders fine in the help viewer though?

Can anyone help me fix this so I can do a release, and propose Conduit for GNOME tomorrow?

I should be asleep. The problem was a shedload of missing <para> tags

Fixed now. I think