Re: ANNOUNCE: Conduit 0.3.5

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 04:06 +1300, John Stowers wrote:
> Hey Everyone!

> I am proud to announce the sixth release in the Conduit development
> series: Conduit 0.3.5

Great news and congratulations on this :)

I was wondering if you can make sure that conduit is ready for my UI
hackage by 0.4, remember the most recent mockup I sent?

I'd love this to get in, as from screens like this
http://www.conduit-project.org/attachment/wiki/Screenshots/Screenshot-conduit0.3.4.png?format=raw
it looks like it would be a massive improvement over the existing UI.

Regards,
K,