Conduit on n800

Hi all,

Tonight i tested how good the status of conduit on maemo was.  Until
now, i had only been developing this in a scratchbox environment, but
never really loaded it onto my tablet.  But tonight i set sail,
installed goocanvas from extras-devel, fixed some minor issues, and
finally managed to make two very crappy pictures [1].  Didn't really
test syncing yet, but at least it's a sign we're heading in the right
direction.

Best Regards,
Thomas

http://picasaweb.google.com/thomas.vanmachelen/Conduit