Fwd: Conduit

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Stowers <john stowers gmail com>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: Conduit
To: migui pda <miguipda gmail com>

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:55 AM, migui pda <miguipda gmail com> wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I am really interrested by your so useful Conduit program. Thanks for taht.

 Thanks for the email!

 > I just want to ask you :
 > 1) can you please try to allow us to use conduit to transfer data to an
 > truecryt file container (http://www.truecrypt.org/)

 Is this something that conduit should support, or should it work
 through fuse, or gvfs or something?

 > 2) please develop conduit to allows us to use also spurl
 > (http://www.spurl.net/) (I prefer and can not transfer it to Digg.

 Oh that one looks interesting. I see that there is an API, upon
 request, that I could use.

 Could you please file both of these as bugs so that I do not forget them?

 http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=conduit

 Regards,

 John