Re: writing a gammu module

Hi,

I am rewriting the Google module so that all possible fields are mapped correctly... As for today, both the Contacts and Calendar modules work fairly well, but I have to make further tests before sending it to John.

By the way, in order to make tests I would like to use the Evolution module... but when the refresh method of Evolution is called it simply hangs... anybody has some hints on how to solve it?

Best,

  Biel