Re: Conduit and evolution

2008/12/6 Jeff <web kiddo free fr>
Hey Christoph, IANAD, just voicing my support. I'm in the same situation (need to sync 2 computers regarding calendars/contacts/tasks, but current conduit doesn't seem to be ready for that), and I hope that you can get some answer on this. Perhaps you can also try to poke John about it on IRC?

Hi Guys,

I have been in France for the last few months, and have not been as active developing as I could have been. I will be back in New Zealand in about a week so should be able to develop again. I have a huge backlog of patches and feature requests to look into.