Re: Problem with Conduit 0.3.13

Hi Estelle,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Estelle Hétault
<estelle personalized-software ie> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> My name is Estelle, I'm french and I want to use Conduit for my company.
> I tried Conduit 0.3.12 and I have a problems when I want to synchronize
> my contact between Evolution and Gmail.
>  - I tried transfered 306 contact Gmail into Evolution but I receive
> just 25 contact in Evolution. I have the same problem with Conduit
> 0.3.13.

Did you get any errors for this one? I'm reasonably familiar with the
contacts code so if you can see an error it should be quick to fix,

>  - I tried transfered my calendard but they can't synchronized. Here is
> result in console :
>
> [Syncronization      ][CRITICAL] UNKNOWN REFRESH ERROR: Wrapper: Google
> Calendar twoway (UID: GoogleCalendarTwoWay-hetaultestelle gmail com)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/conduit/Synchronization.py",
> line 678, in run
>    self.source.module.refresh()
>  File "/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py", line
> 462, in refresh
>    for event in self._get_all_events():
>  File "/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py", line
> 386, in _get_all_events
>    eventFeed = self.service.CalendarQuery(calQuery)
>  File
> "/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/gdata/calendar/service.py", line
> 116, in CalendarQuery
>    converter=gdata.calendar.CalendarEventFeedFromString)
>  File
> "/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/gdata/calendar/service.py", line
> 108, in Query
>    result = self.Get(uri, converter=converter)
>  File "/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule/gdata/service.py", line
> 551, in Get
>    'reason': server_response.reason, 'body': result_body}
> RequestError: {'status': 400, 'body': 'Invalid UserId
> 6iffaa81bdcnpfqbcvkt6ka1l8%40group.calendar.google.com', 'reason': 'Bad
> Request'}
>  (Synchronization.py:686)
> [Syncronization      ][WARNING] Sync Aborted (Synchronization.py:778)
> [Syncronization      ][DEBUG  ] Deleting worker: <SyncWorker(Wrapper:
> Google Calendar twoway (UID:
> GoogleCalendarTwoWay-hetaultestelle gmail com) <--> Wrapper: Evolution
> Calendar twoway (UID:
> EvoCalendarTwoWay-file:///home/estelle/.evolution/calendar/local/system), stopped)> (Synchronization.py:86)
>
> So I hope it's not bug, is it possible it's misuse ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
>

> Estelle Hétault
> Trainee Software Developer

The calendar support seems to have broken, and we're not quite sure
where our Google Calendar expert is hiding to fix it. We are hoping to
fix it soon but have been busy with polishing the core and the UI
ready for the next GNOME release. We could really use some help on the
Google sync stuff if anyone out there can help :-)