Type inheritance and conversion parameters,

Hi all,

I have think about the Type inheritance and conversion parameters :

For me, the best way to implent this, is to create "convertor"

in the gui it will be great if you can add some box named "convertor" beetween datasource and datasink

a Exemple : http://roumano.free.fr/res/conduit2.png

Whis this system, we will can synchronise 2 directory ' ( or something else )& apply a lot of transformation :
   For images :
   Make a border
   Change the resolution
   Change the format
   Add a logo or a text in a image ( like a copyright )
   For Music :
      The format
      Change the bitrate

And to finish if it's possible to put more than 1 "convertor" in the same the same "synchronize group to extend the possibility ... :
   Change all my musique in the ogg format & change the bitrate to 128K

Regards,
  -- Roumano --