Re: Writing a dataprovider for Del.icio.us

On 9/13/07, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gmail com > wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to write a dataprovider for Del.icio.us, and I'm trying to
follow the Flickr dataprovider
( http://www.conduit-project.org/browser/trunk/conduit/dataproviders/FlickrModule/FlickrModule.py).
Only, instead of sets, I have tags, and instead of photos, I have
bookmarks.

Does that sound like a sane approach ?
This is the first time I'm trying to do anything with Conduit
(codewise), and I just wanted to make sure that I'm going in the right
direction.
Cheers,
Sayamindu

Hi Sayamindu,

Another conduit hacker called Renato is currently working on Delicious sync. Check out the mailing list archive from last week to get an idea where he is up to