Re: Bookmark datatype

Hi

Sorry for not replying sooner. The datatype looks good, an excellent
first contribution. Before I commit this, could you have a think (and
feedback to us) about:

I think there is a problem in compare(). It really needs to decide which
is the newest version of the data, but i'm not sure how you do that in
the bookmark case..

You don't need the get / set bookmark string, but it makes things a lot
easier for the poor soul who is implementing converters (e.g. bookmark
to/from file for syncing to a file server). If you could get the setter
working that would really kick ass.

Its a picky thing to ask, put i'd prefer to call it "Bookmark", rather
than "BookmarkEntry".

Thanks for your work on this!

Did

John