My Absence..

Hey Guys,

Just a quick note to say that I moved flats last weekend and am without recreational internet until at least this weekend, possibly later. I have some patches outstanding that I wish to commit at that time. They are
 * Improved type handling and conversion (type inheritance and conversion parameters). This is important to better support audio, photo, video, or anything where conversion is a feature (transcoding, resizing, etc) not a necessity.
 * Improved conflict handling. Conflict becomes an object, the blocking conflict resolution stuff goes away

Also things like the youtube dataprovider made me realise that our thread cancelation stuff doesnt work for blocking gnomevfs transfers. Someone should make Utils.transfer_file for the File.transfer function accept and optional callback (check) function, which if present, uses the async gnomevfs functions. This can then call back to check if the thread has been cancelled. Note: I have not really thought this through so the actual implementation of how this would work may be different to what I described