Re: Writing a dataprovider for Del.icio.us

I made some queries in the Epiphany list, and there does not seem to be
any proper method to set bookmarks for Epiphany. I can actually
manipulate the xml file which stores the bookmarks, but it is not
guaranteed to be stable. The Epiphany devs told me about some bookmarks
branch being merged into the trunk at some point, after which doing this
in a "proper" way would be possible.
Thanks,
Sayamindu