Google calendar dataprovider is missing

Hi all,
I can't seem to find any info around the web, so I thought this would be a good place to try. I just upgraded to ubuntu gutsy and installed conduit 0.3.4 from the deb at softpedia on monday 22nd Oct. When I start conduit there are some of the dataproviders missing that are present in the screenshots, screencasts and other descriptions around. Can anyone suggest how to get the google calendar dataprovider firing? It is not showing up in the gui.
Please ask for more info if required.
BTW I love conduit, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Shaun

When I run "conduit -c" from the terminal i get the following output.

[   INFO] Conduit v0.3.4 Installed: True
[   INFO] Log Level: DEBUG
[   INFO] Using UI: GtkUI
[   INFO] HAL Initialized
[ DEBUG] Hal: Skipping non ipod UDI /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_525ba482_27f9_4d7d_8ba8_a56921f04886 [ DEBUG] Hal: Skipping non ipod UDI /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_8cd6e532_81ec_493d_83c9_d31ed2044737
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /home/shaun/.conduit/modules
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FspotModule
[ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/BackpackModule
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FeedModule
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FileModule
[  DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/GmailModule
[ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/GoogleModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/EvolutionModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/PicasaModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/SettingsModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/YouTubeModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FlickrModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/BoxDotNetModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FacebookModule [ DEBUG] Reading directory /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/SmugMugModule [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/BackpackModule/backpack-1.1 to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/GmailModule/libgmail-0.1.6.2 to python path [WARNING] Error loading the file: /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/conduit/Module.py", line 191, in _import_file
   mods = pydoc.importfile (filename)
 File "pydoc.py", line 259, in importfile
   raise ErrorDuringImport(path, sys.exc_info())
ErrorDuringImport: problem in /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/GoogleModule/GoogleModule.py - <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named gdata.calendar.service

[ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/PicasaModule/PicasaAPI to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/SettingsModule to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FlickrModule/FlickrAPI to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/BoxDotNetModule/BoxDotNetAPI to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/FacebookModule to python path [ DEBUG] Adding /usr/local/lib/conduit/dataproviders/SmugMugModule/SmugMugAPI to python path
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=PixbufPhotoConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=ContactConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=FileConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=NoteConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=EmailConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] Returning new instance: Classname=EventConverter Initargs=()
[  DEBUG] DBus Exported: /
[  DEBUG] DBus Exported: /syncset/gui
[  DEBUG] DBus Exported: /syncset/dbus