Re: Initial N800 backup support

Jaime,

I Just saw your post at http://textoplano.livejournal.com/ *blush*

Im so sorry that I took so long! Your work on the initial n800 stuff was the motivation I needed to go an put in the support for conversions, which is an important part of the solution when synchronizing with mobile devices. Your patch also resulted in my talking to the Canola authors, whom made many suggestions about conduit.

The results of your initial patch will be seen in the coming week (I promise) as I finish improved sync with the nokia n800 for photos and Rhythmbox music.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is thanks, your contribution was very valuable, and I hope I did not put you off Conduit!

John