Re: [Opensync-devel] Ubuntu UDS-Boston, Syncing solutions

On 11/1/07, John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk> wrote:
> I think for now its more sane (and least effort) for us just to use the
> opensync plugin... If I can get my P900 all set up then theres no reason
> why this wouldnt be viable. And write a HAL callout in C or Vala to poke
> and probe for capabilities.

I think as a first pass, and as john mentioned, we are very close to
hosting opensync plugins in conduit.

You may also be interested in my posts in this thread
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-October/msg00238.html)
where we discuss conduit, online-desktop, and synchronization