Re: how close is 4.0?

Hi

At the moment i'd say not to use the net code unless your planning to hack
on it :-) It doesn't really support files - i've not sinked anything other
than tomboy notes and evolution data with it so far. Also, there isn't a
firm date set for 4.0 yet.

If you do want to hack on it then you might be better off trying the
better-mvc branch as thats where i'm going to be implementing the GUI side
of things.