Re: Goals for 0.3.4

Never mind, I already did this

John

On 8/28/07, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:

I was thinking more like the attached... Note I haven't updated
Synchronization.py , Conduit.py or Canvas.py yet, just wanted to give you
an idea before I wasted my time :-).. The lambda's I can break out, but
the main point here is reducing the places where we touch sync_manager.

Can you finish this soon? For example

http://www.conduit-project.org/browser/trunk/conduit/Canvas.py#L401

Is still broken. I would like to get a release out with the autofoo fixes

John

Make sense? sync_manager is really backend utility code for the Model to
run inside a thread, so i'm trying to hide it from the View.