Re: Conduit throwing 'error synchronizing'

Hey there, thanks for your email

Would you mind running conduit from a terminal (start_conduit), and sending me the output?

Thanks,

John

On 8/15/07, Mr Beardy <mrbeardy gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm wanting to use Conduit to synchronize my Ubuntu Linux (Feisty) home folder to an external ext3 formatted usb hdd. Of the 36 GB to synchronize everything goes well until I get to 7.4 GB when it gives the non-descriptive message of 'error synchronizing'. I've started from scratch a few times and it consistently stops at 7.4 GB.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mr Beardy