Coaster-devel looking to help

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to help in the development of Coaster, but I'm not exactly
sure where to concentrate my work.  I've submitted 2 patches (closing
bugs #166788 and #166789).  I know Bryan is working on audio support.
Is anyone else working on large-ish additions to Coaster like this?  Is
anyone working on something and would like some help?  Are there other
things that I could be working on?  What remains for Coaster to become a
full CD-burning solution?  Does anyone have any arch-repositories set up
that I can pull code from for testing / playing around purposes?  I'll
be going to GUADEC, are any other Coaster contributors going?

I guess that's enough questions for one email.

--Mark Drago