Re: Coaster-devel Regarding http://debian.dersoldat.org and the homepage

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 09:00 +0100, Kent Nyberg wrote:
> Not how to deal with this problem, so i guessed sending a notice here
> would not hurt.
> On the frontpage it sais that debian-packages for libburn etc, could be
> found at "http://debian.dersoldat.org";, but i cant even connect to that
> site.   Perhaps the notice should be taken down?  That is, if im not
> doing something totally wrong here..
>

> In regards Kent Nyberg

It's just a mail feed and will go away next post, however,
debian.dersoldat.org is not dead, just the server is having issues.
libburn and such are all in debian sid now anyways. All that should be
on there is a few packages that I will make so that people can compile
or install coaster before it goes into sid someday. Ubuntu packages as
well in the furture.

--
Sean Harshbarger <harshy dersoldat org>