Re: Deprecated cogl_set_source_color4ub() in pick()

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Lionel Landwerlin <llandwerlin gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I don't think there is a path forward for using the CoglPath API :/
You'll always end up using a deprecated function as far as I can tell.

And is there anything else than CoglPath API? I'd expect that when a function got deprecated it got deprecated in favour of something else. If there's no alternative it shouldn't have been deprecated.

Cheers,

Jiri