Re: clutter-list Digest, Vol 35, Issue 3

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 8:00 AM, <clutter-list-request gnome org> wrote:
Subject: Re: Build errors for a Ubuntu devel packaging of clutter
Hi;

this mailing list is for development of (and with) Clutter; it seems
you're having issues with Mutter — the base window and display
management library for GNOME Shell. You should direct your questions
regarding Mutter to gnome-shell-list:

​This is a strange case! First, I posted while I was tired, obviously, but got this kind correction regarding the right venue, from ​ Emmanuele.

I am still in need of some help. It appears that gnome-shell-list is not interested in my query, and given that it might be better to check with "downstream" packagers of mutter (seems likely that same person would be packaging other parts of Gnome to, thus, libclutter)

I will ask forgiveness instead of permission. Can a read of this list tell me if they maintain a source tree for mutter, as well as building libclutter. That would help me at least model the social environment of gnome development in my own thinking.

Why the Mutter developers at gnome-shell-list haven't made time to acknowledge my posting there is something that will probably come to light later on.

T / Muchas
    Ciao

--
​​
Soren 'tino​

​​
He's earthy, he's pithy, he's ...a bit astringent.
Think of him more as a "topical antiseptic" than as a snack
​.

   somian08 gmail com
https://instagram.com/samhain08/