strange interaction between Gstreamer and Clutter

Hi all,

I am using Gstreamer and Clutter (not clutter-gst) The Gstreamer gives
me a RGBA video plane which I put inside an actor in Clutter.

This works nicely... but when I change the video size in a timer using

clutter_actor_set_size (video1_rect,x,y);

the Gstreamer AppSink stops completely .. the new-buffer event stops completely.

Any suggestions ?  will Clutter-gst fix this ? (any examples?)

Regards,
Richard