Display rotation

Hi, list!

I've been struggling  with rotating the display. I'm running Clutter on a BeagleBone Black using a cell phone display which is normally in the vertical position. The OS is without X, so I'm running directly with the EGL backend (Of which there aren't that many alternatives, so thanks a bunch for implementing this functionality). So far I have managed to get by by adding an actor to the stage and rotating that to the desired orientation, but that screws up the mapping from the capacitive touch panel. Rotating the framebuffer does not seem to be respected.

So my question is this: What is the preferred way to rotate the screen? Is it possible to get a handle to the onscreen framebuffer used in Cogl? It would appear as though cogl_framebuffer_rotate () would do the trick, but I'm not sure how to get a handle to it? Or is there alternatively an option to send with clutter_init (with_args)? Or should this be handled at a lower level?

Any feedback would be aprechiated ; )

Kind regards,
-Elias