Drawing Entities using Clutter

Hi,

I am working GSoC project and I am stuck on this from 3-4 days.

In this I am creating a Gtk application in which I wish that a user
can draw some entities like point, line, circle, etc. using mouse
events.
Now I was thinking to use clutter to draw them.

I tried to search the relevant tutorials or reference manual but
couldn't get some clear picture regarding this.

If I use cairo_context in clutter, then the entities that'd be drawn
on it, would those be individual actors?

How can I make use of mouse events to draw a specific entity? For example line.

Please provide some guidance or some useful links to be exact.

Regards
--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"It takes a person who is wide awake to make his dream come true." ~
Roger Babson