strange shader effect behaviour.

Hello,

I implemented a shader effect by:

1/ Sub-classing ClutterShaderEffect.
2/ Overriding paint_target() and get_static_shader_source()
3/ My shader uses a uniform, name it 'radius'.

If I create, let's say, 10 instances of my effect for 10 actors
, my understanding is at runtime, each instance of my effect
has its own copy of 'radius'. However, if for each effect I set a different
value for 'radius', all my 10 instances end up having the 'radius' of the last effect. In other words, the last setted effect, sets the value for all instances.

Which makes me believe that, uniform variables are common to all instances of
the same sub-classed shader effect. This is rather strange ?

Also, is there a way for a shader effect to take into account its actor's opacity ?

Thank you,