Motion event position outside the stage

Hi,

I have a Clutter.Stage from a GtkClutter.Embed added to a Gtk.Window
and I get motion event from the stage but if the mouse pointer get
outside of the window the gotten positions in the motion event are restricted
to the size of the window and do not reflect to the real position of the mouse.

How is it possible to get the mouse real position even outside the window?
I use clutter 1.18.2 and clutter-gtk 1.4.4.

Thanks,
Árpád