Re: Documentation on building Clutter

hi;

On 7 September 2013 02:16, Samium Gromoff <_deepfire feelingofgreen ru> wrote:

What do I read to be able to build Clutter, say 1.14.4?

I've tried the build/clutter-build-setup.sh and plain autogen-then-make
(which complained about missing cogl/cogl-material.h) routes, but was
unable to progress.

the documentation is available on the wiki:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Clutter/Building

you are not specifying the platform you're building Clutter on, or
for. as a general rule, the suggested way to build Clutter on Linux
and MacOS without interfering with your installation is to use
jhbuild. for Windows, cross-compiling on Linux is probably more
efficient, but we do have Visual Studio build integration as well.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name