clutter 1.16 raspberry

Hello,
I try to get clutter/cogl run on the raspberry pi without x or any other layer between it and the gpu.

As i read in other e-mails and the internet, it should be possible that clutter writes direct to the Framebuffer ( i hope that's right? ).

First i compile the "hello_triangle" example from here: https://github.com/raspberrypi/userland/tree/master/host_applications/linux/apps/hello_pi which uses EGL.

It compiles fine and runs perfectly. So when i understand it correct, the example writes direct to Framebuffer of my Raspberry!?.

After reading a lot, clutter is able to write direct to the Framebuffer with EGL ( is that correct? ).

Ok so far so good i thought. I downloaded cogl 1.16.0 and used following commands to configure it:

./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-glibtest --enable-gles2=yes --without-x --enable-null-egl-platform=yes

after make and install i tried one of the examples, but it didn't work. Then i added #include "bcm_host.h"
to cogl-info.c and at the beginning of the main function: bcm_host_init();
That's explained here: http://elinux.org/RPi_VideoCore_APIs

But after compiling it didn't work too. I tried different configurations but it's still not working.
The last error i received was: "unable to find usable EGL configuration"

Puhh that's a lot.

I hope anybody can help me, maybe it's only a simple option i have to pass by the configuration.

Thanks for your time and Help

Best regards from Germany
Max