Re: clutter-sharp bindings...

hi;

On 3 May 2013 08:40, Weston Weems <wweems gmail com> wrote:
I know it seems like every reference to clutter-sharp I can find is dated
back as far as 2009, and Im guessing that means that the efforts have kinda
fallen by the wayside.

Are there any plans to re-initiate these plans?

not that I'm aware of.

it's possible that somebody from the GtkSharp crowd may pick them up
after the GtkSharp bindings have been updated to GTK 3.x, but I'm not
holding my breath.

I'm interested in building a framework that utilizes clutter, and hopefully
even do a bit of maintenance. Is clutter-sharp an appropriate place to
start, or is that for all intents and purposes dead in the water.

I think it's pretty much dead and buried as it stands now. if you're
interested in using Mono and C# with Clutter, though, it may be a
worthy endeavour to pick the ClutterSharp bindings up *hint* *nudge*.
:-)

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--