Re: Rotating an actor around an arbitrary axis

Sorry, my question was not precise enough.
My actual goal is to simulate a double throw lever, as found in a train
cockpit. If the user clicks and drags the lever, its rotation angle
around the mentioned special, non-standard axis should
decrease/increase.

Your solution works if the actor is only turned once and then becomes
static. But I need to be able to change this special rotation angle
dynamically. If there was a way to turn the actor without forcing it to
instantly redraw itself, I could just turn it back around the y-axis,
apply the new x-angle and turn it forth again, followed by a manual
redraw cycle. Is there a way to achieve such behaviour?

Thank you,
Moritz