From: Tomeu Vizoso
Sent: 3/20/2013 1:39 PM
To: HariHara Sudhan
Cc: clutter-list gnome org
Subject: Re: undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'

On 20 March 2013 08:38, HariHara Sudhan <hari emo2 com> wrote:
I tried with nm utility, libEgl.so has eglGetProcAddress with reference , but libwekit_clutter.so shows this with U flag.
and the function eglProcAddress inside the wekit is exported with KHRONOS_API , so it should've been exported, but its not?
Should i export it somehow?

Well, Cogl should be abstracting the GL* APIs, so you shouldn't have to care about that. We used to do some weird stuff in order to support WebGL and the snapshot you have may still have the problematic code.

As said before, try with a more recent snapshot (I would recommend latest master if you are going to ask for help upstream, to make easier for others to help you).

Regards,

Tomeu