undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'

I tried compiling webkit snapshot webkit-clutter-1.11.2+20130129+5cf54f3,

having clutter 1.13.2 and mx-2.0,
have egl glx and opengl installed and recognized by webkit.

Disabled egl as backend option , so its installed with opengl and glx backend.

but when compiling programs from  "Source/WebKit/clutter/tests/" folder
i'm gettting the following error

CCLD Programs/unittests/testdomdocument
./.libs/libwebkit_clutter-0.so: undefined reference to `eglGetProcAddress'

note: I've tried enabling egl and tried building again, still the same.

--
Regards

HariHaraSudhan