Re: documentaion building for android

I've noticed that as well.
Obviously patches/pull-requests are welcome.

Thanks,
-Lionel

On 09/01/13 15:49, Dominique Bureau wrote:
BTW, for anyone trying to build this from Ubuntu (at least using 12.04 for
me), you will end up with some weird issues when trying to run the build-
clutter-android script. Ubuntu /bin/sh is a symlink to dash, and it would seem
that the script (or other components that it calls) would rely on sh-isms that
dash doesn't like.

I simply replaced /bin/sh to point to bash and it fixed the issues for me. Now
I'm stuck somewhere else ;)

--
Dominique