Regards,

-
Lionel

On 20/02/13 06:55, Roelof Wobben wrote:

Yes, it is.

Im working to make the lastest Gnome avaible for Foersight linux.
They have still Gnome 2.32.

The problem is that I have to update clutter and cogl to the newest version.
But clutter depends on cogl and cogl depends on clutter.

So i try to find a way to make this work without breaking a lot of things.

Roelof

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:32:35 +0000
From: llandwerlin gmail com
To: clutter-list gnome org
Subject: Re: install problem

Is that a message from the package manager of your distro?

On 19/02/13 20:22, Roelof Wobben wrote:
Hello,

I have build Clutter from source.
Bur as soon as I want to install it , I see this message;

The following dependencies could not be resolved:
    clutter:lib=1.13.4-1-0.1:
        soname: ELF64/libcogl.so.12(SysV x86_64)

Cogl is installed before clutter.

Regards,

Roelof Wobben