Re: ClutterGst plans

Hey Lionel,

On Mon, 2013-02-04 at 12:17 +0000, Lionel Landwerlin wrote:
Hi all,

Since Clutter has changed quite a bit in the last few releases
(deprecated ClutterTexture/ClutterMedia), also we pretty much wanted
to rework how ClutterGst does things at the moment, and quite a few
people from Collabora submitted some patches on bugzilla to add Camera
support to ClutterGst. Damien and I figured it would be a good time to
look at how we could do things differently for a ClutterGst 3.0 API.

<snip>

The only thing I use in clutter-gst is the sink, and I wish that I could
make it black by default. That is all :)

Cheers