Re: Mx: window scrollable by program

On 10/02/13 17:47, Kovesdi Gyorgy wrote:
I would need a window with its content scollable by my program. I tried
MxViewport but the actor added is not displayed.
Is it useful for this purpose?
Do you have the following structure? :
MxScrollView
          |->MxViewport
                      |->YourActor
Within MxScrollView it works, but i would like to control the scroll by my
program, not by a slider. Is it possible now?

Regards
György

Yes, get the MxAdjustment from the MxViewport through the MxScrollable interface, and you can then change the value of the top visible part of your actor.

Regards,

-
Lionel