Problems implementing drag event for touchscreen

Hi,

I tried to emit CLUTTER_TOUCH* events in my touchscreen driver, which is
partially working, as i mentioned in my previous mail(s).
The press and release events seem good, but the drag does not work at all.
I don't know if it is a wrong implamantation of the touch event, something is
missing or misconfigured, or there is a bug somewhere.
For a scrolled window (created by mx_scroll_view_new() function) there are two
scroll buttons in addition to scrollbar. These buttons also do not work at
all, however, it is just a press event which works for other buttons.

In addition the screen blinks when i touch the screen and remains dark until i
release the screen. I also do not know if it is due to a wrong touch event, a
misconfiguraion, or a bug (or debug feature?) somewhere.

Please help me to find the solution.

Thanx in advance
Gyorgy Kovesdi