Re: Using Mx widgets imported with ClutterScript, parsed with Python

My guess is that you need to load the library in memory before loading your layout.
Because ClutterScript doesn't have the information about what library must be loaded to initialize a given widget, you're getting an error if the library isn't already loaded in memory.

So just creating any MxWidget and destroying it straight away, before loading the layout should fix you problem.

Cheers,

-
Lionel