using valgrind with clutter applications

Hi,
Because we are new to using Clutter and GTK GObjects in general, I'm trying to use valgrind to find memory leaks with our application using Clutter with the --leak-check = full option.  This produces a large amount of output with what looks like many false positive leak reports involving clutter, cogl, and mesa.  Does anyone have a valgrind suppression file for Clutter/Cogl/Mesa?  Is there a better tool to find leaks with GTK type apps?  It appears that valgrind may be unable to match the deletion of objects for some reason, maybe because of the reference count system in GObject.  I'm not sure...  I've used this tool successfully with straight X applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reza