Page Turn Effect

Hi all,

I've got two side-by-side actors (containing odd/even manual pages). I'm trying to work out how to use page turn effect for going forwards/backwards between pages, but I'm a little confused as to how to implement this. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, can I animate this using the easing duration built into actors (or something similar), or do I need to do it with angle settings and a GLib timeout as I'm doing it now?

Thanks.