Re: Cogl patches supporting frame timing

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 14:39 +0000, Robert Bragg wrote:
Thanks for the patches!

I took a quick look at them last night they look good though I can see
a few things we should talk about. I was thinking - if you don't mind
- I'd quite like to move the review for these to the cogl
mailinglist[1]. There's a slim chance that some people follow the cogl
list but not the clutter list and later if someone wants to unravel
the history of this api it might make sense if they can just search
for cogl archives.

Sure - I checked mail.gnome.org in the offhand chance that there might
be a Cogl mailing list that I didn't know about, but didn't think to
look on lists.freedesktop.org. I've resent the Cogl patches there.

- Owen