Re: distro for Clutter 1.12?

Thanks. For now, I may go with Ubuntu since it is the easiest solution. I like that Arch continuously updates its packages without me having to wait six or nine months for a new release. When I have some more time I think I will try and get an arch linux environment going and see how that turns out.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Alberto Mardegan <mardy users sourceforge net> wrote:
On 11/14/2012 10:58 PM, Brian Duffy wrote:
> After reading some of the mailing list threads for Fedora 18
> development, I am wondering if there is another distribution that is
> recently released (or soon to be) that includes Clutter 1.12?

Ubuntu 12.10.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--