Re: distro for Clutter 1.12?

Hi,

My suggestion is ArchLinux. They have already updated clutter 1.12 in their repos.

-Arslan

On Nov 14, 2012 8:59 PM, "Brian Duffy" <brduffy gmail com> wrote:
After reading some of the mailing list threads for Fedora 18 development, I am wondering if there is another distribution that is recently released (or soon to be) that includes Clutter 1.12?

Personally, I don't like trying to maintain my own cutting edge dev environment. I depend on the distro to have the latest available packages for Clutter, Vala, etc. Normally, I would just wait for Fedora, but those Anaconda discussions have me spooked.

Any suggestions?

thnx

Brian

--