Re: Clutter Backends - EGL and X11

Depending on your platform, you might need additional code to setup the display

-Lionel

On 02/11/12 06:40, mahesh gawali wrote:
If I choose backend as (on ARM v7 target)

export CLUTTER_BACKEND='eglnative'
export CLUTTER_INPUT_BACKEND='null'

my simple clutter application(display a rectangle) does not display anything. it does not error out either.

FPS is shown as around 60 in the terminal, but i do not get anything displayed.
It works fine when I choose
export CLUTTER_BACKEND='x11'
export CLUTTER_INPUT_BACKEND='null'

Also I checked on how x11 and eglnative backends are setup in clutter-cogl. Looks like
in file clutter-backend-eglnative.c
EGLDisplay clutter_egl_get_egl_display (void)
is never called during setting up eglnative backend.