clutter plugin using npapi

I have developed a plugin using NPAPI for calling Clutter Apis.

I used OpenGL+Plugin as reference while creating the plugin.

Standalone Native Clutter examples run with out any issue.

I launched clutter_main (along with clutter_init) in a different thread, but still nothing is displayed in the browser window. Plugin no longer hangs now.

My Questions

  1. Is there anything else that i need to give to clutter besides setting stage using plugin's window.

    I am using

    ClutterStage *stage = clutter_win32_get_stage_from_window(plugin_hwnd);

  2. Also, I have read about the Clutter port of Webkit but do not know if it might be helpful for my purpose in any way ?

My platform and version info is: OS: Win-7 Clutter: 1.10

--

HS