Chronojump nowadays

It is reported below the current state of development of Chronojump

1 .- CHRONOPIC

Ricardo Derbes of Argentina is working on the industrial fabrication
of Chronopic with the help of a technology company in Argentina.
This prototype is based on Juanfer's design.

We would like to thank Ricardo joining the project.

2 .- AWARDS: Trophées du Libre

On November 29 there will be a talk of Chronojump in Trophées du
Libre. The on the 3rd place is guaranteed.

3 .- CHRONOJUMP

Version 6.1 is almost ready, we are waiting now the work of the
translators. French translation team will translate it before the
presentation on France  to be able to show the program in the language
of the host country. This release will be in the end of November.

This version adds functionality to change safely the weight of a
person between sessions. There are also other improvements to be
announced at the end of the month.

4 .- GETTING ANGLE WITH VIDEO CAMERA

Jose Maria Buades from Mallorca is working on obtaining angles from a
film with LEDs. On the following week there will be a little program
working and there will be a video that can be shown at France awards.
After that we will connect Jose Maria's software with Chronojump.

We would like to thank Jose Maria joining the project.

5 .- SERVER

The scheduling server Chronojump is interrupted in the hope that we
can get a computer where host server program.
This task is not very important now and is expected to settle the end
of the year

If you want to be more informed you can point to the list chronojump-devel