Thoughts on Chronojump on mobile devices using Maemo

The Maemo platform allows to use Linux and GNOME in mobile devices.
The first was the Nokia770, and the second the Nokia800

http://maemo.org
http://planet.maemo.org

http://nokia770.com
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/05/nokia-n800-internet-tablet-unboxed/

For using Chronopic, we need to connect to Nokia device using USB. Now
Chronopic connects with Serial, but a cable USB-serial works.
In the Nokia device there should be the way of being an USB host. In
the 770 some hacks have been done:
http://www.google.com/search?q=770+usb+host

On N800, it has been discovered that there is "enough hardware" for
being an USB host easily:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/2007/02/07/nokia-n800-internet-tablet-chips-revealed/

probably we have to wait until some hacker or Nokia, teach us how to use it.

The other problem is Mono. Mono is the virtual machine used by
Chronojump. These days the development of Mono for both devices is
being discussed here:

http://www.mdk.org.pl/
http://www.mdk.org.pl/articles/2007/02/04/mono-on-maemo
http://www.mdk.org.pl/articles/2007/01/28/clone-wars