NPlot on Mono SVN

(message o english and spanish)

********
English
********

It's unofficial yet, but it seems that these days NPlot (1) will get
into Mono sources repository.  NPlot is the software library we use
for charting, and our project was the first on using the GTK# port of
NPlot (2)

This means that it will be used for a lot more software projects, then
it will improve a lot. Also installation it will be correctly packaged
because it will not continue being a third party application like now.

With what we announced before (3) about the integration of Mono on
GNOME, we are happy because all the technologies we have choosen are
getting popular and well integrated