=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_Chronojump_translated_to_ara?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?bic_/_Chronojump_tambi=E9n_en_=E1rabe?=

Mark, do you mean... it's working with Chronojump?

if it's working, send to the list info about your mat. People,will be
interested. This are great news.
if it's not working, describe the situation and juan and me we will
try to figure out the problem.

in private (xaviblas gmail com) we will talk about sending or not the
mat. Thanks a lot

bye